Wayland Free Public Library
Library Study Committees
Feasibility Study Committee
The Library Feasibility Study Committee studied the feasibility of expansion of the library. The report of the Feasibility Study Committee was handed out at Annural Town Meeting in 2005.
Documents generated by the Feasibility Study Committee include:
- Background Information
- Timeline of the Feasibility Study
- Questions and Answers about the Library Feasibility Study
- A report handed out an Annual Town Meeting in April 2005, which included a list of Committee Members
- The Final Architects' Report
Library Planning Committee
- LPC Report April 2002 - To lay the groundwork for our Library Feasibility Study, the LPC developed an assessment (in 2002) of our community’s vision of needs for Wayland’s public library of the future.