Wayland Free Public Library
Join one of our many book discussion groups! LEARN MORE
Explore and Learn
- The Human Race & The Technology Race
- Has technology advanced beyond our ability to control it? If so, is this a good thing or a bad thing?
- Join George Gantz for a discussion about these profound questions, starting with our own experiences with digital technologies and recent research on the human-digital interface. November 4, at 7:30pm Learn More
- Great Presenters in the News!
The Town Crier featured our first Great Presenters program of the year by Dr. Vincent Giuliano on the front page. Read the Article
- Download & stream free, legal music!
We're pleased to offer Wayland Library cardholders access to the Freegal music service! Three free downloads per week and unlimited streaming, including on mobile devices. Songs are DRM-Free and compatible with all MP3 players and computers. Access to over 10,000 music labels from 65 different countries, including Sony Music's entire catalog. There is a mobile app, too! Learn More
- Wayland Library to the rescue!
- Free Library OverDrive ebooks
Are you interested in starting to borrow free ebooks from our library through OverDrive? Check out the links to the left for the OverDrive catalog and Help to learn about using our free ebook service on your own mobile device or personal computer. Learn More
Check out our "Movies" and "Music" sections of our website. You can see the newest DVDs and CDs we've purchased for the library, plus a whole lot of useful information!
- New stuff!
Sign up to get free weekly emails listing the latest books, ebooks, audiobooks, movies, and music we are buying. Or click through to the list by selecting "More" at our scrolling covers above. See a sample
RAYTHEON ROOM EXHIBIT
LOWER LEVEL EXHIBIT CASE
Our Summer Reading Program--
"Fizz, Boom, Read!"
Learn More about the exhibits.
Click link for more info...