The Wayland Public Library’s
2017 Summer Reading Program
for children in grades preK-6
Build a Better World will start on June 28!
This is how the Summer Reading program works:
- Register for Build a Better World in the Children’s Room or on our online Summer Reading Log.
- Check out the Grade Level Book Lists compiled by Children’s Room Staff.
- Read one book and come back to the library to get a free T-shirt (as supplies last).
- Keep track of your summer reading online or on paper reading logs.
- Come to the library for great programs, including a magic show, a Lego Brick Challenge Day, a puppet show, a bee program, a traveling tide pool exhibit, and drop-in crafts.
- All participants in Build a Better World are invited to an Ice Cream Social on Thursday, August 17.
- Wayland Elementary Schools’ Summer Reading List.
Build a Better World is sponsored by the Friends of the Wayland Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.