The Wayland Public Library’s
2016 Summer Reading Program
for children in grades preK-6
On Your Mark, Get Set, Read will start on June 20!
This is how the Summer Reading program works:
- Register for On Your Mark, Get Set, Read in the children’s room or by logging onto our online Summer Reading Log.
- Check out the Grade-Level Book Lists compiled by Wayland Library Staff.
- Keep track of your summer reading online or on paper logs (available in the Children’s Room).
- Come into the library for great programs, including a magic show, a Quidditch match, a puppet show, a Library Olympics, a Hoola Hoop program, and drop-in crafts.
- All participants in On Your Mark, Get Set, Read are invited to an Ice cream Social on Thursday, August 18.
- Wayland Elementary Schools’ Summer Reading List.
On Your Mark, Get Set, Read is sponsored by the Friends of the Wayland Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.