The Friends of the Wayland Public Library support an extensive list of museum passes for use by Library patrons.
Passes provide access to art museums, nature preserves, and zoos in the Greater Boston area. Reservations can be made online or by calling 508-358-2311.
- Click here to see a list of passes & to reserve a pass online.
- Call us at 508-358-2311.
- Reserve up to 3 weeks in advance.
- You will need your Minuteman Library Network card.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us at 508-358-2311.
- You must present your Minuteman Library card at pick up.
- Passes are available for pick up the day before or the day of your visit.
- During Summer Hours:
- Sunday passes may be picked up on Fridays.
- Monday passes may be picked up Monday morning.
- The pass is due by 9am on the day after it is used.
- You must return it to the Wayland Library.
- You may place the pass in any of the outside bookdrops in the envelope provided.
- The overdue fine is $10/day and the replacement fee is $40.
Admission policies vary with each pass. Please check the individual pass for any possible charges and number of persons admitted.
About the Museums
Links to each museum’s website are listed below and in the online reservation system.
Boston Harbor Islands
Franklin Park/Stone Zoos
Institute of Contemporary Art
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
The John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Science
New England Aquarium
USS Constitution Museum
Wheelock Family Theater
Tower Hill Botanic Garden
Harvard Art Museums (Fogg, Sackler and Busch-Reisinger museums)
Harvard Museum of Natural History “The Peabody Museum” (Museum of Comparative Zoology, the Harvard University Herbaria, and the Mineralogical and Geological Museum)
Garden in the Woods
Fruitlands Museum (Property of The Trustees of Reservations, To Visit: Reserve our “TTOR Go Pass”)
Roger Williams Zoo
Peabody Essex Musem
Griffin Museum of Photography